fatek comparing two files

spock22

Hello
I am searching an information and some advice for a simple problem - comparing two almost similar files made in WinProLadder - a software for ladder creation for fatek PLC. Is there any simple method of doing this?

Regards
Daniel

You have the export feature in WinProLadder, you should be able to export both files and do a compare.

Yes of course I know about that feature

But what to do next, apart from comparing two files in binary form I cannot do with it anything more

Maybe I could use some third party software? Is that some good software for ladder comparing?

Ok
It seems there is an option in Quick Control that let me to compare selected ladder with a ladder there is in connected fatek. It creates a report in form of text files. Nice features.

But still if someone could advice some software to do comparing of two files it will be really helpful...