Programming old GE S2K Drive / controller

NevisGroup

I have an old GE S2K Drive / Controller that has been dropped into my lap to make changes on.
The full part number is IC800SSI104S1A.
I think I am looking for a pretty old version of Cimplicity machine edition with motion.
What I can not find is any links to the older cimplicity suite. My local rep pretty much just wants to sell me the latest version of Proficy.
So I am looking for a link to where to download ( from GE ) the old software. They were always pretty good about giving you a day or two to run the demo software for situations like this.

I did speak to the guy that originally programmed this machine and he indicated that I can upload the program from the drive once I find the right software.

Thanks

The software for that controller was called "fxMotion Developer, part number IC800FXMODEV.
I believe that's what you get if you select the motion control option when installing Proficy Machine Edition. If you have or can get a copy of the installation CD it will run for 4 days unlicensed.

After many hours of searching GE-IP I can not find a link to download this.
Can anybody point me to a link to this or send an ISO.
I am starting get desperate.

After many hours of searching GE-IP I can not find a link to download this.
Can anybody point me to a link to this or send an ISO.
I am starting get desperate.
Contact GE or their local dealer and request a Demo DVD with a 30 or 60 day temporary license.
Once they get your contact information they will give you a download link.