How to write multiple registers with S7-1518F + Modbus

Stefan1980

Hi, i have to write to multiple registers to reset alarms to several NSX 100-630 (Schneider Electric)

I have to write to all these registers to reset all alarms for this unit (and repeate for everything else)

And i think i figured out how to send all registers at once, but i am unable to test it right now.

Have i assumed correctly that MB_PTR_DATA is setup correctly to reset the alarms?
Also, i am not sure if i should write to 3xxx or 4xxx register with the offset 8000-8005.

AcroRd32_2017-02-22_10-12-11.jpg Siemens.Automation.Portal_2017-02-22_13-18-06.jpg

One of the better sites to explain modbus is the following:
http://www.simplymodbus.ca/FAQ.htm#FC

Register/Coil Function codes for multiple writes:
Function Code Action Table Name
16 (10 hex) Write multiple Analog Output Holding Registers
15 (0F hex) Write multiple Discrete Output Coils

I have not worked with your equipment before, but it looks like this will work. I would test the system out with a read command to ensure that communication is established and working as expected. Then move onto writing information.

Just a thought. Hope it helps.
Regards,