Control logix CPU system bits

Tonk

Pulling my hair out at the moment trying to find out how I can monitor PLc system data bit on a control logix CPU. Primarily I want to access the system time clock, in old RS logix use to be S: parameters. I used the help explains about a wallclock being an array of [7] but I cannot find any help files on how to access the data I require. My project is 99% complete but I need to set some life time run clocks and want to access the plc clock to do so.

look up the GSV instruction - and the WALLCLOCKTIME ...

basic idea: you have to build the seven DINT array to hold the data ... then retreive the data from the processor and store it in the array ... then you can use the data in your program ...

As the earlier posts stated, a non conditional rung with GSV give you the results in the following array data
WC.JPG

Regards
_______