mystery plcs

bulletin blues

Lifetime Supporting Member
When I first got into industrial electricity I worked at a place that used these micro plc's. .
They seemed very similar in appearence to Automation Direct PLC's (I have yet to work with Automation Direct) My problem is... the replacement parts always had a different manufacturer name. KOYO, SIEMENS, TI, GE and everything was interchangeable, at least thats what I seem to remember. I think internal bits started a reg. 160 and Tmrs at 600. Now I would like to update my resume and I have no idea what to put as far as the manufacturer of these PLC's were. Does anyone have any info on what these would be referred to?

Sounds like the Koyo 305 series. It started off as the GE Series One, then TI bought it and changed it to the TI-205 series, Siemens bought the line from TI, and now AutomationDirect has it as the DirectLogic 305 line.

The parts are all interchangeable. AutomationDirect still carries parts and manuals for these PLCs. The manuals are available online at AutomationDirect.com .