1762-1F4 Analog Input

toarts

Hello Guy,

Sorry, this is my first time adding/configuring analog input model number 1762-1F4. I am using Micrologix 1400. I added this analog input into I/O configuration and setup all the parameters 0-10V. Since I dont have any sensor to test the analog input, I hooked up a voltage meter into analog input 1 perhaps I can see some values. But I think I am jumping ahead, is there anything else I should look into? also, in what address I should be looking at, supposed everything setup correctly? is it N7 data table hold all analog input?

Thank you so much for help.
:oops:

You may receive better responses by posting in the regular forum instead of the practice area.

The manual for the module, under 'I/O' Memory mapping shows the location of the information very well.