View a .rss file

BrianKY

I have a .rss file that I am trying to view but I do not have any software to open it. Is there any free software out there to simply view the file? I am having trouble finding something. Everything I seem to be finding is no longer available for downloads.

I have seen that many user on here are nice enough to convert an uploaded file to a .pdf. Unfortunately I cannot upload this file due to company policies.

Thanks for the help.

IF (big IF) your processor is either a MicroLogix 1000 or a MicroLogix 1100, then free software is available as a download ...

the free software will NOT open RSS files for other models ...

and welcome to the forum ...

EDIT: I tried to find a working link to the free RSLogix 500 download - but Allen-Bradley has changed their website again ... if anyone (Mickey?) knows where it is now located, please post a link ...

Last edited:
Same thing with a bit more window dressing (e.g. data files, mostly zeros); done with Micro Starter Lite, so caveat emptor, you get what you pay for.

.RSS file to .ACD

Here you go, had to remove the data list but should not be required as too large.
And I have had to Zip it.

Hello,
I have .RSS file and want to open that file into .ACD but dont have the RSLogix 500 software to convert it. Can you covert it?

Thanks

Please help convert to pdf.

Hi!

I also have a .rss file that I need to open. It will be very useful if you can to .pdf of this program.

Thank you in advance!