Studio 5000 View Designer

cpthomp

I'm trying to use property definitions to pass tags to a screen so I can re-use it. I have been able to link screen properties to data types on my controllers, and pass tags into the screen when I navigate to it.

The issue I have is doing this with an event. Specifically, a button press event that sets a tag to 1 on press, and 0 on release. I made a property definition with a controller data type boolean, and linked to that tag in the button behavior event.

I keep getting a 'property binding missing' error when I validate the HMI.

Similar Topics

Question for those who are in the know how Studio 5000 works/compiles under the hood. The laptop that was supplied to me is now full with no...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I am trying to create a SINE Wave generator and i cannot seem to make it smoother. I have done this before but i forgot the exact...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im new to Studio 5000 View Designer and i try to make a popup reusable screen. So i create a user-defined screen with 2...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are beginning to use the View Designer software for the newer Panelview 5500 and 5300 HMIs. I one we are starting with is the 5300 10"...
Replies
Views
Hey All, i took a bit of a gamble today. I bought a second hand version of Studio5000, FTView Studio, FTView Studio ME. I have been using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom