PLC under-reading water level by 20mm...

Thanks for all the comments/suggestions.
Contrary to what I was proposing to do by artificially lowering the setpoints, I think I will go with drbitboy/parky suggestions of adding on the 20mm to the PLC value, so that the displayed value matches the true value, then raise some sort of warning/alarm if the water level is 20mm or less.
Thanks, everyone, for your help.

Similar Topics

I'm curious, is there any PLC programming software that runs under Linux? Most software, like RSLogix or Step 7 only runs on Windows, which means...
Replies
Views
Does anybody here think this is possible? -or- Perhaps another way to ask: Does anybody know of a verified proof of this, for a program of more...
Replies
Views
Has anyone got any ideas on how to use older PLC programmers under WinXP, specifically ProWorxNxt (v1.2) or ProWorxPlus, both of these ran fine...
Replies
Views
I have been looking arround for a PLC Programm that works under linux or WINE. Not even ioProject from opto22 works under linux. RsLogix...
Replies
Views
i have two plc 1. s7-1212dc/dc/dc ip; 192.168.0.1 2. s7-1500 1513-1pn ip; 192.168.3.2 i need to get data from plc1 to plc2. any idea how to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom