ABB Control Builder M Professional 5.0.2 - licence

Snail.cz

Hello everybody,

I am working on a project where I will update some functionality in older machine. I have to use ABB Control Builder M Professional 5.0.2.
Custommer has on site only one licence which is used in engeneering station and has to stay there (production is running).
I wanted to buy a licence from local ABB guys, but they say that they are not able to sell it to me, because they are not even able to physically create it. (y)

They suggested that I have to upgrade to version 5.1. But they also say, that it can be tricky. And something can go wrong. (y)

So the question is, if somebody knows about how create/copy licence.
It would be great if I can setup server/client configuration and be able to cooperate on this project with my collegue. Otherwise we will have to merge our changes manually.

I was able to copy engeneering station and run it as virtual machine, but this way is not possible to setup in Server/client project development configuration.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks.