FactoryTalk View Language Switching Buttons

haylow_89

I need to switch languages with a button, English<->Spanish.

I have imported some Spanish text in FactoryTalk View and have two buttons side by side and it works.

Problem is that I want to have both buttons on top of each other and I can't seem to find a work around.

Is is possible to set a tag value to the Language Switch Button that FTV offers?It'd be nice to have a value set in a tag so i can have a visibility condition as i don't have too much real-estate on my PanelView.

Thanks

It can be done. I worked on a FTView ME system about five years ago when I was with an integrator that did the very thing you want. Unfortunately, it was about five years ago and I'm no longer with that company so I don't have details. Sorry.

I do seem to recall that there's a function which be used to return a value based on which language is currently selected. Hopefully someone else will be able to provide clues.

It's possible if you use visibility and CurrentLanguage. For example, set the English button to be visible when CurrentLanguage() = "en-US".

It's possible if you use visibility and CurrentLanguage. For example, set the English button to be visible when CurrentLanguage() = "en-US".

HOLY ****!

THANK YOU!!!!

I have spent way too much time the last few days to make this possible....

THANK YOUUUUUU :geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:

Thanks!

That's great, thanks a lot! I also wasted some time on this, finally just had a typing error but with your help now it works perfectly.
(y)(y)
Just one comment, the English button should be invisible if current language is already English.