No startup logo on GOT2000

aceventuraCZ

Supporting Member
Hi,

I started work on HMI Got 2000. In GT3 designer I created main screen, basic buttons and also set up startup logo.
All this was successfully uploaded on HMI and works fine. For some reason I made some adjustments on main screen and now startup logo disappear.
If I compare files I can see all PC/HMI. Anyone got idea how to get HMI working back again please ?

Thank you
Roman

There is "Specify Startup Logo" check box in upper left corner. If you click on it and you do not select image, logo will be blank. If you uncheck the box, logo will be default Mitsubishi logo.

There is "Specify Startup Logo" check box in upper left corner. If you click on it and you do not select image, logo will be blank. If you uncheck the box, logo will be default Mitsubishi logo.

I did this. Still nothing.
Only what I see, is booting (top left corner) and than main screen come up.

Upload application and I will look at it.

thank you SIR!!!

also, I created just test screen to try if I didn`t mess up setting while I was creating this project and is same. Screen is blank until main screen loads up.

I am sorry to be pain, I am newbie to this.

Take care

Roman

Last edited:
I have just run the application in the simulator & it shows the splash screen at start up, cannot see a problem with it apart from when I loaded it there was a message some parts parts i.e. folders in the workspace are missing do you want to force it open I selected yes & it opened the splash screen shows up as expected. perhaps there is something wrong in your installation of GTDesigner, I'm using GT Designer 3 v. 1.23.

I have just run the application in the simulator & it shows the splash screen at start up, cannot see a problem with it apart from when I loaded it there was a message some parts parts i.e. folders in the workspace are missing do you want to force it open I selected yes & it opened the splash screen shows up as expected. perhaps there is something wrong in your installation of GTDesigner, I'm using GT Designer 3 v. 1.23.

Hi,

I am using same version of GTD. I reinstall it as well. Strange thing is that original logo not showing neither. after turning HMI on it only say booting... in left top corner and thats it.