Mitsubishi Q00CPU; Error history

I have a Q00CPU with an HMI interface. In my GX Works 2 GUI I am able to access error history. I want to relay my error history with error codes and timestamps to my HMI interface. Is the error history somehow accessible programmatically, or only through GUI?

So far I've tried reading the SD0-SD100 registers, but they don't contain any relevant info. I've also selected the error history to be stored in RAM.

Last edited:
Never really looked into it but SD0 shows the code in hex but for common problems like divide by zero the text in SD5 > is just PRG POU or something like that to indicate there is a problem in the program it probably contains the step number in one of the registers, all these will be in Hex.
There are probably hundreds of codes if accessible so any alarm would need the relevant text to be set in the alarm list.

@parky Indeed SD0 shows the corresponding error code for errors like division by zero. However when division by zero occurs, my program stops scanning and I can't MOV the value from SD0 to a register for the HMI to pick up. I also want to be able to relay the AC/DC DOWN error (power outage), but SD0 goes back to 0 the moment the PLC starts back up, so I'm not able to MOV that value either.

I agree with Goghie, however, it will depend on your HMI if it will read SD registers, also, if the PLC is down i.e. powered off then you could not communicate with it so it would be impossible to read the registers, I looked at the Q series manual & the IQF manual (not sure why there is such a difference) but the Q only mentions the standard SD0-16 I think, however, it appears on the IQF manual there is some mention on history, not looked at it in detail but might depend on the processor.
The GOT HMI can read special registers.

If used communication protocol is MC than it works even when CPU is in STOP. We need more info about HMI and how it is connected to CPU.

Yes but I stated that if powered off then there will be no communication this was a response to the OP's post regarding power down & up error.

There seems to be information in the following registers that changes when certain status of the PLC change see list
(a) For fault diagnosis : SD0 to SD99
(b) For serial communication function : SM100 to SM129
(c) Fuse-blown module : SD130 to SD149
(d) Check of input/output modules : SD150 to SD199
(e) System information : SD200 to SD399
(f) System clock/system counter : SD400 to SD499
(g) Scan information : SD500 to SD599
(h) Memory card information : SD600 to SD699
(i) Instruction related : SD700 to SD799

SD200 - 399 seem to change when the PLC is put in stop perhaps you could decipher some of these, they do not seem to be documented however.