Wonderware Historian Extension table

mony9909

Hi all,

I found some interesting issue from my Wonderware environment. At my Trend table option, if i select "both", the Trend table is not showing anything. But when i select "Extension table", the Trend table is working perfectly.

I just want to know why, because option "both" should retrieve data from both the manual and extension table.

Please find the attached table for your reference.

photo_2022-05-12_09-31-12.jpg

I have seen this when the Historian RUNTIME database's SQL collation does not exactly match the SQL server collation. This causes issues when the UNION statement tries to combine the data.

Similar Topics

Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to make a tag I created in WonderWare Historian display the correct tag values on the inTouch client but it is currently showing...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Our plant is running Wonderware Historian on a Virtual Server and every few days I'm losing comms to my PLCs. Usually I can simply...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to monitor Wonderware historian's heartbeat and trigger a fault if Historian is not communicating /offline in PLC. Currently my...
Replies
Views
Any of the WW gurus know if it is possible to extract and alarm log from the historian in Wonderware. Were using WonderWare Historian 2017. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom