Help in PLC Programming

Kirsten

hi! I'm new in PLC programming, so can u help me to find and recommend a good book for a beginner like me, especially PLC programming using Omron products like Zen...Hoping for replies.tnx.

And one more thing,can u help me to write a ladder diagram using Zen with this. Given with one switch and 3 output Light bulb(lamp),whenever a switch is flicked it changes the light to other lamp sequentially.I mean if i flicked the switch,Lamp 1 will turn on,and i flicked it again,then lamp2 will turn on,but the lamp 1 will turn off...then so on...

Plz help me on this...thanks.

kirsten

Check out the "learn PLCs" link at the top of the page for a basic introduction to the instructions available to you. Then write out the logic in step-by step detail (i.e. if light A is on and button X is pressed, turn off A and turn on B).