certification for plc course

cal34

Hello everyone,My company is trying to get PLC certification for the school,but is having a hard time since cambridge international(London) pulled out,they were the examination board that would conduct the final exam and give the students a certificate.We are looking for american certification, mainly because we use AB SLC-500,IDEC etc,the Brits had a hard time understanding some of the student final report.We are looking for certification elswhere,Do you know of any Organization that would certify us?

Similar Topics

Hey All, I am in the process of getting back into the field after 10 years in a pipeline control room environment. Before that I spent 5 years as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Long time without a post! I am currently looking at being released from my current contract position and as such am looking for a...
Replies
Views
Siemens has ask me to take an online test to see if I can be certified in PLC S7 and HMI anyone ever take that test?
Replies
Views
hi guys, i want to know the various certi's offered for plc and scada trained persons. I'm currently undergoing training in a private institute...
Replies
Views
Hi, A question for the machine builders/OEM's on here. I understand that from a hardware point of view that any modification to either the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom