Rockwell Safety PLC Redundant Input (RIN) Instruction Help

Dustin11H3

Hi All,

I am wondering if it is possible to set the "Reset Type" of an RIN instruction in a Logix Safety PLC programmatically. I tried writing some code to write to the RIN.ResetType to no avail as well as writing a 1/0 directly in the tag monitoring overview. The only way I can change it currently is to manually do it on the RIN block.

Is it possible to change it programmatically?

Similar Topics

Good evening, I'm primarily a Siemens user, but I have an incoming project where I need to use Allen Bradley everything. So far I know that the...
Replies
Views
5370 PLC with a 440C CR30 22BBB safety PLC. 5 Estops wired in series back to the safety input. Using pulse outs to power estop contacts. 2 sets...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have some Rockwell Light Curtains and Guardmaster 440C-CR30 Configurable Safety Relays . I was wondering if there is any...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what version of java is needed to view the webpages of EthernetIP Safety I/O blocks from Rockwell; I can't find any mention of...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I was thinking of using a Guardshield Safety Light Curtain on a palletizer. The light curtain I was thinking of using is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom