Linear Servo / AB

sportster

Hey,

I have a Ternary linear servo actuator from Alpha GearDrives that I am trying to get working. It is a Devicenet model talking to a AB 5/04 PLC. I have the Devicenet configured in RSNetworks, but cannot get any movement from the actuator with any commands I give it. I am not sure I have the commands right though. Does anyone have experience with this setup or something similar? Thanks in advance.

Sportster

Similar Topics

Hello I'm using a Linear AB Servo limits with Kinetix 5500. We are adding 3 sensors, one is for home position which gets wired to digital input 1...
Replies
Views
Hey All. I'm doing a little project at home where I have a need to automate something. I have never played much with servo or stepper technology...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to add a AC Servo Linear Actuator, I know that i have to add a axis, but when i am trying to add the motor with catalog number. In...
Replies
Views
I'm facing servo fault error in drive 350 model So can I replace Kinetix 350 (2097-V32PR0-LM) with (2097-V32PR2-LM) to my design. Please suggest...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please can anyone help me and sort out below issue. We are building a coil winding machine with servo motor concept MPL - A230P-VJ72AA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom