Crimson 3 - Configure, trend and data logging & zoom level for display editing

whussain6

Hi guys

I have Productivity Station which will collect Run time data from Phoenix input block "ILB ETH 24 DI16 DIO16-2TX". I am new to crimson and have Crimson 3.0 (Gold Build 582.001). I have to do following:
1- Using productivity station calculate Run time for which a digital signal from phoenix stayed on and number of time it turned on.
2- Log data for few shifts and display on monitor via HDMI cable and on cell phone through internet.
3- Show trends of Run time of the machines on monitor.

I am not very good in C - Programming. Any help and suggestions about configuration and setup will be appreciated. Thanks

another question please, I am preparing display which I am planing to use on monitor which will be connected to Productivity Station via HDMI port. When I open display tab in Crimson 3, it shows "Note:Editing is not fully accurate at this zoom level". I checked, it is fully zoomed out from crimson software. I wonder if it is related to my laptops display settings?? Thanks in advance