You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old May 9th, 2017, 12:04 PM   #1
omussa
United States

Programmatically launch popup using View Designer

I want to launch a popup when a tag changes using View Designer (with a PanelView 5500 via Studio 5000). It seems like there is no timer or watcher event exposed that I can find that would make this possible. My workaround for the moment is to have a 'Message Available' button that becomes visible whenever I need the popup to open and then have the popup open on a button press event. I just want to confirm that there isn't another/better way to do this.
Old May 24th, 2018, 04:48 PM   #2
JasonWade
United Kingdom

look here;

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthr...d=1#post779520
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum