Delta PLC - HMI

ktmtragic

Hi hope someone can help. I have done a fair bit of programming on Delta PLC's. I have a customer that would like a machine upgraded with a PLC and HMI. I have spent some time looking at examples and documentation.
My question is if a push button on the HMI is designated as input X1 is it allocated the address of X1 in the PLC, even though this is normally a field input on the PLC? Should the M bits be used instead? Any help understanding the i/o conventions on the HMI would be good
Thanks

Thanks for this post guys

use m bit
will it be internal memory,parameter or link to DVP PLC
Also will one need to open the programme made on HMI with ISP SOft as well??

Similar Topics

I'm trying to establish communication between an HMI DELTA (DOP-B07E515) and a PLC IDEC (FC6A-D16R1CEE) via the RS-232C/485 module (FC6A-SIF-52)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm facing a problem in communication between my delta TP70P-32TP1R HMI and DVP20EX2 PLC. I tried multiple ways in order to set the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm an intern and a newbie in the field of automation. I was given the assignment to learn and program a PLC and HMI together. PLC: Delta...
Replies
Views
Hi great Friends. I used a Delta HMI (DOP-B) series connect to a Delta PLC (DVP- EH) model....both hooked up on a wire drawing machine. Both...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am using Omron CP1E series PLC and can i interface this PLC with Delta DOP W series HMI?? If not please suggest me a low price HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom