EPAS-4V24 project using C200 controller

arthurs

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on a project featuring Elau PacDrive M hardware and software. I'm on a training period so I'm discovering everything.
The project consists of a retrofit on a biscuits machine equipped with the servomotors SM/SH controlled by MC4 drives and C200 controller.
The goal is to replace these obsolete components with the PacDrive 3 new ones. I've already picked up the servomotor SH3, LXM52 drives and LMC106C controller. No problem with that.

Now I want to download the source code from the C200 controller and proceed to his migration from EPAS-4 to SoMachine Motion.
I've tried once in vain.
I have EPAS-4V24 installed and the computer runs onto Windows XP.
I plugged the computer to the controller using Ethernet cable (RJ45).
On EPAS-4, I went through File>Open>from PLC, then it was loading for a moment but nothing really happened.
I tried to run EPAS-4 with administrator rights, but an error occured:
"EpasBridge.ExecuteViaReflection [Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\ELAU\EPAS-4V24\GUIExtensions\Elau.Epas.GUIExtensions.dll' is denied.]"
Same one appears when I'm trying to create a new project.
Is this a license issue?

The reason why I'm trying to create a new project is that I'm not able to do anything if there is no project opened. I tried with an old project that I found but I can't go online because there are errors in the source code and the program cannot be compiled.

Please help me.

Thank you.

It's 2021 most probably you got a solution to your problem already. for anyone else what you should do is elevate your rights as admin when running the program and before that take ownership of the directory "C:\Program Files\ELAU".