Download via DH+ to L55

Xian

Hi,

I'm having some trouble downloading via DH+ to a L5550 processor running RS LOGIX 5000 version 11.11. I can see the processor and start the download, but it finishes in like 5 seconds. So obviously it is not working correct. The firmware is correct however.

We have an ethernet card, so we can download that way. We will have to use the DH+ card for messaging so I would like to be able to download this way as well.

Any ideas why this would happen?

Similar Topics

I am unable to download the program on a Schneider Quantum PLC via USB connection. I have tried using Unity pro XL, and Unity Loader. But still no...
Replies
Views
I have a Red Lion DSPZR with the Ethernet option card (XCENET) installed. While I can access the unit's web page remotely using the address of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am going to try and download a database to a G308 via the serial port. Reading the Crimson 3.0 manual I cannot find anything about port...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Question: Is it possible to download the global safety database “F-SHARED DB” by using the Siemens command-interface in a C#...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know if it is possible to download to a PV300 remotely via the 1761-NET-ENI series D Module? Any Help would be appreciated.:banghead:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom