You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old July 1st, 2008, 03:16 PM   #1
logem2007
Turkey

autem plc analyzer - ethernet connection

Dear All,

Related with the autem plc analyzer, I have one problem with the ethernet communication, i would appreciatedif you support to me.

Related with these problem, please find below the link of 6 pictures.
There are two plc and one CP343 module on the machine. These plcs are communicating to each other over profibus.
The names of the plcs are RE and UN.
The cp343-1 ethernet communication module is connected to the Plc which is named with RE.
After connecting this CP343 module with my computer over ethernet cable, i see all datas of Plc RE and Plc UN on simatic manager program without any problem, but when i try to connect with Autem Plc analyzer program, i can all datas of Plc RE but i can not see the datas of Plc UN on Autem Plc analyzer program.

i dont know, i make a mistake or somethink else. In my opinion i should also see these datas on autem program because simatic manager show all datas without any problem.

Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum