Finding the highest numbers in an Array

DJShardy

Hey.
(AB CLX) I have an application where I am recording faults into an array of 15 DINTS.
The Members of the array represent different faults.

How can I sort / pick the top 3 faults inside the array so I can move them to some DINTs to be looked at by an Advanced HMI.

I looked at SRT but it seems like it will move the values around inside the array and therefor be useless ad I need to correct number inside the correct part of the array.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I am trying to find a function block to determine the second highest value ( i need the second highest value out of 16 thermocouple temperatures)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
Hey all, pretty new to PLC and got a question regarding finding the MSB or the last non-zero bit in a SINT array in studio5000... I am reading...
Replies
Views
Having an issue connecting to my Micro820 PLC. I don't have an IP Explorer and I know its MAC Address is 5C:88:16:D8:E6:65. I'm connected to the...
Replies
Views
I have reached a dead end trying to find an EDS file. Manufacturer says to contact third party tech support. Clueless. RSLINX can see it, just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom