FActorytalkSE Recipe

Been working on this Conversion and wondered how to go about the following Networking Issues.

scenario:

Two computers 1 is running FactorytalkSE V8 the other computer 2 is a remote location to local wired Ethernet. Recipes are managed on computer 1. Operator enters values and settings via this computer.

Missing:

The ability to manipulate and Add / Modify from computer 2 existing recipes that reside on computer 1. In RSView32 we had a program that did that.

Conclusion ?
I am thinking that its probably easier to set up an Excel spreadsheet that looks at computer 1 XXX.RCP files and then saves them.

Adding another copy of FactorytalkSE runtime on computer 2 will not work as the recipes are stored and retrieved on computer 2.

Any thoughts on this matter ??

Thank you