Connection with Beckhoff

Rafal123

Hi,

I'm trying to connect with Beckhoff (CX 1010-N000) in TwinCAT 2.
I could Add route and Choose Target in System Manager, but PLC doesn't want go to Start Mode -> in right-down status bar is showning 'Timeout'. What could be casue of it ??
I have also a question about AMS NetID. PLC has set DHCP and automatically set IP e.g. 192.168.11.123 but he has AMS NetID in other subnet e.g. 5.7.116.1.1. Could it cause the problem ??

Thanks for help

Although an AMS Net ID resembles an IP address, it is completely independent. an AMS Net Id does not have a s subnet. The AMS Router cross references in which IP address contains the AMS Net Id.

Similar Topics

I am tying to connect a PILZ pnoz m1p plc with a Beckhoff CX9020 plc true Ethercat. I have connected a PNOZ mc2.1p ethercat module to the PILZ...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm Vinicius I've just started working with TwinCAT and Beckhoff PLCs. My question is about connecting the PLC to the software. This morning I...
Replies
Views
I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know why the connection interface is greyed out and says why I can only use Teleservice instead of the other options like PN/IE? I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom