Servo Axis Position Error Too High

Dear Expert,

Currently I am working on a machine that get strange fault. Here are the hardware:
1. Servo Controller Kollmorgen MMC-A4 Plus
2. Servo Drive Indramat DDS02 Series analog input
3. Servo Motor Indramat MDD Series (4 axis)

In Axis 1 (main Drive), during speed-up or in steady speed let say 80 %, the following error is not more then 50. But during speed-down from 80 to 30 following error is too high (above 5000). The limit is previously is only 1800, but I increase to 5000 just for troubleshooting but it still happened.

Original setting of Kp is 1001, Ki and Kd is 0.

If I disconnect the motor from the load, everythings is fine. I test from 100 to 10 it's fine.

Please advice

Similar Topics

I have to rollout a common CLX PLC program to a dozen or more installations, but each installation uses a different HMI front end. Some WW, some...
Replies
Views
Dear All: I have the flashing red light on the FDBK indicator. The manual said that it means: The axis servo loop error tolerance has been...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC experts :) I’m working on a project in studio 5000 Logix designer with several servo motors, I'm trying to set the properties for them...
Replies
Views
Hello automation experts, I'm trying to learn about servo axis control in AB ControlLogix PLCs (L33ERMS). Attached is an example of a servo...
Replies
Views
I have a virtual master that drives all servos. How do I make Virtual Master or any Servo to follow regular encoder which is driven by Regular...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom