cellular gateways for remote plc s

Actually we are using this configuration:
Laptop >> local ICX35 >> 4G >> remote ICX35 >> PLC
Rockwell and ProSoft support mentioned that, in this case, we should access the remote ICX35 wan address, which will become the actual address of the Plc.
I am able to ping this wan address, but the problem is that I cannot open the webpage of the Plc remotely (while I can locally if I plug directly to it).
Also RSLinx is not able to access the remote wan address.
Thank you

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a client that has a water tank with a loop powered level sensor; the 4-20mA loop goes through a telephone line, half a mile away...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a flow meter which needs to be connected to our SCADA via GPRS/GSM/4G or any cellular type RTU's If any one have an idea please share...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are looking at setting up some machines in another country where internet is not available. We could use some cellular service where...
Replies
Views
I'm using ICX HWC35 cellular gateway with Allen Bradley 1769 L33ER PLC for messaging purpose Already upload the AOI instruction to the project...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I connected icx35hwc to 1769 l33er PLC And recieve messages when triggering "ICX35.CONTROL.Read_SMS "tag in control tag section...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom