How to creat a one Cycle program

Any name

Hello,
I’m Trying To make a one cycle program. I’m creating a program that depends on a sensor input so, let’s suppose that sensor detects a thing its state will be “ 1 “ so the sequence will start working. When the sensor state chang to 0 i don’t want the sequence to stop untill it’s finished. Also before the sequence finishes there is a condition to check the next Sequence sensor if it’s 0 the sequence will be completed. What is the best way to create the program ?
I hope I explained it very well.
Thank you.

What processor.
I would use a one shot from sensor 1 to latch a bit to start sequence, then a bit when sequence is complete would unlatch sequence if sensor 2 is off.
If I understand correctly.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to install TIA portal V13 SP1 on my computer. The system crashes and exits as soon as I try to creat a new project Can anybody help...
Replies
Views
Dear Forum users i have a project, which i have to creat 2 recipe form with about 20 parameters in VBA form. - 1 recipe form used to fill...
Replies
Views
hi folks, I want to create a function like IN1 ---> OUT 1 IN 2 ----> OUT 2 However, I want when I call my function, it has an add to insert how...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a project in Proworx 32. I want to creat a backup (Archive) for the project but I don't know how to do it. any help in this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am converting a float data to string in ML1100(for example,12.3), I could handle the integer(12 and 3), but dont know how to creat a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom