Allen Bradley Micro 850 analog ouput

NoName

Hello all.
I'm working with an Allen Bradley micro 850 PLC.
I am configuring an analog output module to give me 0-10 V value to another PLC's input.
I scaled a percentage value from the process of the AB PLC to integers with a max value of 29647. So 100% is 29647 (integer), but the actual voltage is not correct.
I have 40.6 % value of the process, so the output volts should be around 4V, but they are 7 volts.

I configured the analog output module like so:
Mimimum-Maximum output range: 0V to 10V
Data format: Raw/Proportional data

Can any one please help me how to solve this.
Cheers Aliex

Your rung (I'm using ladder function blocks) should look something like this.

You have to convert the (Analog Input)RAW WORD into a real before you scale it, then you convert the outcome back to a WORD and mov that value in the Analog output (_IO_EM_AO_0).

Sample.jpg

Hello.
Thanks for the input guys. I sorted it out based on the reply I got from AustralIan. See the attached picture of the LAD logic.

Again thanks for the help.

Cheers.
Aleix

ab_micro_analogout.JPG