simetic counter card

Pardep

hello
i m using siemens count card 6ES7-138-4DA04-0ABO.
I trying to read pulses from mass flow meter .......using TIA PORTAL 11.....
SO PLS help me about this.........

Hello and welcome to the forum Pardep.

What is your issue/question exactly?

hello boneless
here is a mass flow meter......which is giving pulses. for count those pulses we r using this card. programming software is tia portal 11.
i got a sample programe.......but its not working....

Configuration Using STEP7 and HWCONFIG
You begin by adapting the hardware configuration of your existing ET 200S station.
Open the relevant project in SIMATIC Manager.
Call the HWCONFIG configuration table in your project.
Select the 1Count 24V/100kHz entry from the hardware catalog. The number 6ES7 138-4DA04-0AB0 C appears in the information text. Drag the entry to the slot at which you have installed your 1Count24V/100kHz.
By double-clicking on this number, call up the register properties – 1Count24V/100kHz (R – S slot number).
On the Addresses tab you will find the addresses of the slot to which you have
dragged the 1Count24V/100kHz. Make a note of these addresses for subsequent programming.
On the Parameters tab you will find the default settings for the 1Count24V/100kHz.
Leave the default settings unchanged.
Save and compile your configuration, and download the configuration in STOP mode of the CPU by choosing PLC → Download to Module.
Integration in the User Program (not for modified user data interface)
Create block FC101 and integrate it in your control program (in OB1, for example).
This block requires the data block DB1 with a length of 16 bytes. The start address of the module in the following example is 256.
STL Description
Block: FC101
Network 1: Presettings
L 0 //Delete control bits
T DB1.DBD0
T DB1.DBD4
SET
S DB1.DBX4.0 //Open SW-gate
Network 2: Write to the control interface
L DB1.DBD0
T PQD 256 //Write 8 bytes to the 1Count24V/100kHz
L DB1.DBD4 //Configured start adress of the outputs
T PQD 260
Network 3: Read from the feedback interface
L PID 256
T DB1.DBD8 //Read 8 bytes from the 1Count24V/100kHz
L PID 260 //Configured start address of the inputs
T DB1.DBD12

Hello Pardep;
You say "but it is not working"...
What are the symptoms, active LEDs, error messages ... that you see when you try to compile and download this program to your CPU?
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

dear dchartier
i m doing this program trough remotely(Team viewer) ...so i cant see the led status......but there is no error when i compile the program n download the program in cpu.......it is my first time on this card......sir if u have any program pls send me.......

thanks

Once you download the program. Go online and check diagnostics of the CPU. It will tell you if there are errors (or if it is even running).

Also error codes from your counter function blocks could be helpful. I am not very fluent in counters and the like, but I know mr. Chartier is :).