Using a 1769-HSC with ML1500

Ron Brown

I am working on a project that is reading the length of a given part to the PLC. Once the trigger if given I need to start counting pulses from a pulse generator (encoder) to start measuring until the next trigger is given. This will in turn adjust an analog output to a drive for speed adjustments.

The problem I am having is it has been over 5 years since I used a HSC and the analog output cards and I can not remember how to use this counter any longer in the logic.

Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Using Rslogix 5000 Data Access manual as a reference I keep getting 'Service Not Supported' response when using symbol instance addressing to...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm working on a project , and this project has a fairly large control panel with a 1769-L33ER processor. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm thinking of using a 1734-IK with a CompactLogix 1769-L18ER. Looking at the manual it looks like that it needs to be used...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am starting a project where I have a 1769-L33R which will communicate with modbus devices by means of a MDS TSXEGT100 Modbus Gateway...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am doing a project where I need to use a 1769-L36ERM. I am developing offline as I am waiting for my hardware to arrive. I have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom