Step 7 5.5 SP3 Simatic Manager Zoom

Is there a way to zoom in, in Simatic Manager?

I have an extremely high resolution monitor (3200x1800) and it's hard to read.

I know that I can zoom in, in the ladder editor, and that helps a lot. But, I can't find a way to zoom in in the Manager.

Thanks,

Dave

Unfortunately, there is no way to change the font size or size of icons in Simatic Manager.
The Windows custom text size (DPI) also does not affect Simatic Manager, so that is no solution either.

Only tip I can give is to get "monitor" glasses optimized for the distance to the screen. I have such glasses, paid for by me company. Also works great for reading the newspaper at arms length.

Similar Topics

i have wincc v7.0 sp3 andStep 7 v5.5 installed on windows 7 64bit how can i transfer tags between wincc and plcsim i did that in wincc flexible...
Replies
Views
Where i can download microwin 4.0 sp3 package for S7-200 CN siemens PLC..
Replies
Views
Hi, Monday i have downloaded the new update for Siemens step7 (SIMATIC_S7_STEP7_V54_SP31_alone.zip) because i still have some problems with SP3...
Replies
Views
I am having a step7 v5.4 program where the blocks are encrypted and locked. And the manufacturer is stopped the support. Is there any ways to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Hoping someone with some Siemens experience can give me a hand with this one. Customer has a S7-200 cpu, which has a 6GK7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom