TIA PORTAL Connection Problem

Nan

Hi,

I am getting an error “Online: Cannot load the selected communication driver; file not found.” when I tried to go online with Ethernet connection. My network card driver is Qualcomm Atheros ARB171/8175 PCI-E. I tried to uninstall the driver and install it again, I tried to repair the program. But all of them does not work. Please Help!

Thank you !

Similar Topics

Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know why the connection interface is greyed out and says why I can only use Teleservice instead of the other options like PN/IE? I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to use PLCSIM because the hardware I was working on has now been delivered to customer. Which option do I choose from this drop-down...
Replies
Views
How can make communicate between wincc scada tia v13 and modicon plc m258 without using opc server i found in tia portal v13 for wincc (...
Replies
Views
Siemens question: If communication between HMI and PLC fails, how can I detect that in the HMI for multiple connections? Thanks Pavol
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom