Siemens ProTool Software for old OP17 Panel

Does anyone have the old ProTool software from Siemens?

I was wondering if someone could open a project for me or sell me the software. From Siemens it is obsolete.

I have a pdb file that I'd like to see.

Thanks,

Dave

I got a virtual machine installed with WinCC SP2. I could give it a shot.

What do you want to end up with? WinCC or TIA?

I opened your project in Protool- what specifically can I help with?
By the way- OP17's are not in WinCC Flex, must be converted to something else to view

Last edited:
I opened your project in Protool- what specifically can I help with?
By the way- OP17's are not in WinCC Flex, must be converted to something else to view
+1.
I also managed to open your project with Pro Tool.
What do you need? A pdf or something with tags and such?

What I will need to do is to upload this project into a new (used) OP17 with ProSave (which uses a different file type) or I will have to use a new touchscreen HMI and convert or write from scratch from this old program.

Nice job Bkottaras!
My stripped down VM only had epson printer drivers and such so it would be a pain to print
Psychosunshine owes you a gift certificate to a nice restaurant!