kv300 I/O question

Unregistered

U
Hi, I ran into this problem and would appreciate very much if someone can help. I have a KV300 with the KV-R1 I/O distribution module, KV-R16X input module, KV-R16T ouput module. I set the KV-R16X input to channel 0 and KV-R16T output to channel 5 and wrote a simple program that when input 0000 is turned on then output 500 is on. Somehow the PLC doesn't recognize the input so it doesn't turn on the output. Am I missing some intermediate steps? By the way, I downloaded and monitored the PLC successfully.

Thanks

mike

Similar Topics

I have a KV300 CPU that the RUN/ERROR light flashes alternately red and then green. I can't upload from or download to the device. I get a...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to reset the count on the RS Logix BackUp?? XXXXX PROGRAM IN PROGRESS_BAK445.RSS XXXXX PROGRAM IN PROGRESS_BAK446.RSS XXXXX...
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a yaskawa gp7 robot arm which I am going to use for machine tending with a cnc mill. Is it a good idea to buy a SICK laser scanner for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom