Schneider PLC M340 CPU BMX P34 2020

cagliostro

Hi all,

I'm newbie about Schneider PLC M340 family, someone knows if is possible change the CPU IP address by means of some instruction to use in the PLC code.

I'd like give to our customer the possibility, to change the CPU IP Address setting the new by HMI......

Thanks in advance

If it was possible why would you want to do this? As soon as you change the ip adress the hmi will loose communication with the plc

As soon as you change the ip adress the hmi will loose communication with the plc

No,the HMI don't loose the communication, because in our application, the HMI is connect on USB port of the CPU.

Sometimes our overeas customer connected their SCADA to the CPU ehternet port, often the IP address and the subnet mask are not the same of the address setting in the CPU. Only for this reason I'd like to know if is possible to change the CPU IP address setting the new one by means of the HMI (connect to CPU on USB port)using or makin some code inside the CPU.

But reading the answer of robertkjonesjr maybe it's not possible to do this.

Actually we solved the problem giving the program to download with the new IP address to set in the CPU, using the free tool Unity Loader.