Fuji flex PC Programmer software

recycled_mind

Dear PLC experts,

Can anyone send me a copy of Fuji flex pc programmer software? Im working on an old machine with NJ-CPU-B16 FUJI PLC. Please help me if you have.

Thank you...

Dear PLC experts,

Can anyone send me a copy of Fuji flex pc programmer software? Im working on an old machine with NJ-CPU-B16 FUJI PLC. Please help me if you have.

Thank you...

Do you still need it?

I have version 2.11, It says "sample edition" but I believe it is fully functional or very nearly, Given to me by a former employer.

If memory serves, you will also need a special cable for the NJ series, Mine is part# NN-CNV3A-US, I think that is a Fuji Electric Part number, I remember the darn thing cost about $150 10 years ago

PM me if you want a copy, about 38MB zipped.

Last edited:
need fuji flex plc programmer

Do you still need it?

I have version 2.11, It says "sample edition" but I believe it is fully functional or very nearly, Given to me by a former employer.

If memory serves, you will also need a special cable for the NJ series, Mine is part# NN-CNV3A-US, I think that is a Fuji Electric Part number, I remember the darn thing cost about $150 10 years ago

hi,

i need fuji nb flex plc programmer , please share to my email
[email protected]

Do you still need it?

If you still have the copy, can you kindly email it to me at [email protected]

Flex-PC (V2.3.6.0) - to Program NB series PLC

Do you still need it?

I need it can you please send it to "[email protected]"