secure screen on PV550

tjoneill

Hello again,
I have an application that I have to secure a screen but the "security" icon under Application Settings" is not their.
If I creat another program then the option is their but this one is already in use and is not.
I never created a secure screen before so any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Tim

PS The processor is a SLC 5/03

If the security choice is not their its a Firmware issue I believe FRN 4.00 or above. What firmware do you have?

You can upgrade the firmware to give security options.

The latest and greatest is on the ab site. If that rev is too high for your panel to support properly then you can call tech support and they will give you an ftp link to older firmwares that are newer than what you have.