Factory Talk ME "Trends"

rahilansari

Hi friends

I have configure the trend with 8 analog points and working fine but I want to log them for 60 days and same should be replaced by next 60 days i read some posts in this regard but no where find exactly where I should mention that I want to log the trend for 60 days. i have created a data log model also and refer it in the property->Pen setup. Could some one please help.

Also what should I do if I want to add 1 more analog point since the limit is 8.

All suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Rahil

The Data Log model will only create 1 file. It is a circular file that replaces the oldest data with new data. You cannot replace the file or create a new one.
The data log has a maximum number of entries (data points); you will need to adjust the update period (when it logs data) so that you get 60 days worth of data.

If you need more than 8 pens on a trend you will have to create a new trend object. It can (must) use the same data log.