OT: Join PLCS.net LinkedIn page

I have TAIWAN PLC "SHIHLIN" type AXon-40MR-ES.
At the moment I am looking for the SOFTWARE

and CABLE communication for this SHIHLIN PLC.
Could you please help me to get technical

information about this SHIHLIN PLC, is it

correct this PLC is EXACTLY the same with

MITSUBISHI type FX0n-40MR-ES ? because I check

physically, the model of SHIHLIN plc AXon is

the same as MITSUBISHI plc type FXon.
If this PLC EAXCTLY the same as MITSUBISHI,

CAN I USE THE GX DEVELOPER and cable SC-09 for

making ONLINE ? because I have already got

this software
( GX-DEVELOPER ) and SC-09 ( cable

communication )
If my GX developer can not be used for ONLINE

with SHIHLIN PLC, what is the type of SHIHLIN

SOFTWARE and CABLE communication that I have

to order ??

Regards,

hi Friends , please i have plc FX2N and i have Arduino mega, i have too ttl-rs232, i have cable rs232, i want conecte Arduino to plc , if i active for example pin 7, active output Q0 of plc and if i active input of plc X0 active ouput of Arduino pin8, i use programme FLOWCODE for Arduino, and gx developer for plc fx2n.
thank you

This request isn't going to get much attention here. Start a new thread with the Start a New Thread button at the top left of the page. You are more likely to get help if you are more specific about the problem symptoms.

Last edited: