Input Connections to TM221CE16R

QasimFSH

Hi All,

I have a little confusing in connecting the inputs to TM221CE16R, Schneider PLC. And this is the first time I am using a PLC, though I am a bit familiar with its programming due to my studies. It says in the Data sheet that it accepts 24v dc as input. Do I need a 24v battery for that? or its a provision in the battery only, and some how I just need to do the switching?
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks a ton.

Input to PLC.jpg

Similar Topics

Can Anyone help.I have siemens rack with Input and output cards Does anyone have connections for Modules base terminals Nos 1-10. Thanks Alex
Replies
Views
Can Anyone help.I have siemens rack with Input and output cards Does anyone have connections for Modules base terminals 1-10. Thanks Alex
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom