Rslogix5000 V19 Fatal error

burlajam

Hello, Does anybody have the answer to an on-going problem regarding Rslogix500? The central problem is that every time I try to open a V19 file with the V19 software a message appears stating "Fatal error" the program also generates a dump file. Furthermore, when I try to create a new file the same pop-up fatal message appears.

I have spoken to Rockwell's tech support and they advised me to remove my existing version of V19 and re-install it. I have done this twice since Rockwell gave me further details of how to remove existing registry files. I have checked my computers' spec 4Gbytes RAM and a 2.4G core processor are more than powerful to run the software? any help would be well received!

I'm running RSLogix 19.01 on my Winsucks 7 with SP1 (32 bit) and it works 100%.

BUT! I had RSLogix installed before I installed SP1. Perhaps it does not work if you install RSLogix after SP1 is installed?