RSView32 HMI small screen issue

pharma_plc17

We have Process Automation system running on RSview32 platform.
Also we have VMware virtual machine on the same system which boot up first when we restart the computer.
we have three computers connected on remote OPC server. Since last three day we have a smaller then monitor( HMI) display issue. We don't get all function button on it. After rsview32 project run and when we login it give error meaasge: " VBA error# 4170 was generated by Rsview 32" and client can't connect to the OPC server error message.

After this small screen issue if we shut down computer and restart then same problem. Everything opens on very small screen.

Does anyone has a solution for this issue?

Similar Topics

Hello, I hated to see RSView32 bite the dust. It seemed to be on a steady decline with the advent of Factory Talk View. I'm doing work for a...
Replies
Views
Hello You please show me how I interface with HMI on two interest RSVIEW32 english language and with Vietnamese. I just find out about RSVIEW32...
Replies
Views
I am developing HMI screen on rsview 32. The basic purpose is to display the motor running hours on it. I need sample developed HMI screen for...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom