Siemens Drive Parameter

agdacanay77

Hi To All:

Greetings.

Can you help us to read the drive parameters attached file, using Drive Monitor-Siemens and convert it to printable PDF file. Can't load the drive parameter file because we don't have software for this.

Thank you

I unzipped it and here is the file name 08000E01.SCD.
I have most of the Siemens software but the file extension is wrong and I converted it to a text doc and attached. You can see the parameters and sub-parameters.

Hi To All,

To Mr. RRobbins,

Thank you sir for your help and time you spend. You convert it to text file for easy for us to checked onto the Keypad display.

Once again Thank you very much..

Kind Regards,
Alan

Similar Topics

hi, i want to work as a siemens micro master drive using two analog input choosable, digital input 2 is disenable analog input one select...
Replies
Views
Kindly, has anyone tried to control Lenze servomotors with Siemens S120 drives ? Any special hints ? Have some concerns for the resolver and servo...
Replies
Views
On my machine we have MicroMaster 6SE6400-1PB00-0AA0 running a motor with a Siemens 6FX2001-5QP24 encoder. Everything was working fine and then...
Replies
Views
Hi All CPU 1517F-3, Drives G120C Working on a project that is under development, so more IO will be added as we go along, to keep my drives out...
Replies
Views
I have G120 with Firmware version V4.7.13. In the TIA project, I have version V4.7.10. I would like to install new firmware HSP in my project. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom