Win10 Multiple Monitor Coords

Sapper307

I know its not really a PLC question, but hopefully someone may be able to point me in the right direction. I have to configure a seamless KM, which by default comes out of the box with some reconfigured patterns none of which are multiple monitor machines. I can build a custom configuration that allows for multiple monitor machines to be on a single KM port thus allowing both windows extended desktop and the KM to control the flow of the mouse from one KM port to another once if extended past the second of two side by side extended monitors. The problem i'm having is that i need to manually configure each of the multi-monitor displays monitor vertical and horizontal coordinates. Back in the day you could just go to your display setting and when you moved your monitors around in the positioning window you would see a little coordinates value (looked something like (-1366, 312)) or if it was your primary monitor (0,0). Now in the wonderful world of Win10, it doesn't show us this because we are dumb and we don't need to know these things.

Does anyone know how to determine multiple monitor coordinates in Win10?