STUDENTS ATTENTION -- from a student

STUDENTS

I just CANNOT resist.

In addition to all the request grandson made prefious please

1. Write program for me
2. install in PLC (I'm a generous guy you pick the PLC)
3. Debug
4. Wire in control devices on a small portable panel say 12 x 24.
5. Supply all documentation
6. Ship to me
7. Do not bill me.
8. DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS SERIOUSLY

Dan Bentler

minimadkelly

You are a rather sad individual...

What fun you must have writing abusive messages on a forum, I bet you can't stop laughing to yourself can you.

Just crawl back to whatever little hole you popped out from and stick to the childrens sites from now on where your 'sense of humour' will be appreciated.

Paul

Learning and Learning and More Learning!

Oh, I have learned quite a bit from here and just programming myself. No school, just software and a PLC, and the emulate program.

Now if I can learn a few more commands I'll be happy (I try to take two or three a week and learn how to use them)

I opened up RSLogix 5000 the other day....talk about different. Nothing like RSLogix 500.

Golleee, I sure does feel bad thet we hurted minimadkelly's feelin's. His expert and incredibly witty chastisement has upset me sooo much thet I is gonna go home right now so's I kin start loosin' sleep over it right away.

We all shoulda realized whut a frail and delicate flower he iz, and should be ashamed o' ourselves fer not immediately recognizin' hiz superior intelect.

Personally I dont care about the jokes etc, many regulars stir the pot from time to time.

I do dislike pictures like the one in Post #54, it is totally inappropriate. It gives me an insight to a personality that I have no desire to associate with.

that junk is immature and highly inappropriate for any website, but especially this one where we have pros from all over the world logging in for help or to offer help. it seems to me some of these kids have waaay too much UNSUPERVISED free time on their hands. :(

danatech