OT…Question to the whisky tasters.

Bob O

If you were to get a bottle of whisky for your best customer as a Christmas present and cost was not an issue, what would you select?

I know nothing about whisky.

Thanks,
Bob O.

Wow
Thats an open question....

Is the customer a bourbon.. scotch.... or ? drinker?

Depending on the type, Pappy would definitely make a statement

Last edited:
One bourbon, one scotch, one beer. To get it out of him bring up your favorite whiskey and speak a bit. He will likely volunteer his drink of choice.

Jesper - that is where the fun starts...Ardbeg is a great dram, but some do not prefer the strength and taste...

Hence you need to know what your best customer would love to drink...

I spent a long weekend in Islay last summer, visiting and tasting at all the distilleries, and it is very hard to choose....

I know the customer fairly well and he is a GREAT customer.
I just did want to ask or hint around about it with him.

A little birdy has shared that he likes the single malt...what ever that is.

Thanks Again,
Bob O.

This was just shared with me that he thought this was amazing.

[FONT=&quot]BRUICHLADDICH SCOTCH SINGLE MALT-BLACK ART 4 23 YEAR
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anything similar? Just trying to be a bit different.
[/FONT]

I just bought a bottle of Tyrconnell Single Malt Irish Whiskey... I have not opened it yet, my go to is Patron

Git it is 11:00 your time zone so open it and let me know. lol

JesperMP thank you.

I'll search that.

And to think, I was wondering what I was going to do this morning.