Free Software

Cheapo Charlie

C
For tomorow only I wil be givin way free Seimins S5 and S7 sofware for peoples who trorl these site.

Wil anybodys be intrested?

And it is not me - I may be rude/ignorant , but I also am "brave" enough not to hide - anything anyone wants to say - no problem .

PS the faux attempt at bad spelling / diction etc is just not quite good enough.

Last edited:
rsdoran said:
...You dont hear the term cheap charlie very often....

Actually I hear that term every day.. So eveytime we send a team of techs to a dirty job, they run down the street to a used work clothing store named "Cheap Charlie's" and buy a pair of coveralls for $5.00 on their way to the site, and toss them in the trash when their done.

We now refer to jobsites such as foundrys, casting plants, Wastewater plants..etc.. as "Cheap Charlie" jobs..This has become so prevelent that the workorder is often noted with a "CC" to warn the techs to stop at "Cheap Charlies'" before heading to the site.

You may want to check with Grainger, they have disposable coveralls that can be bought in bulk packages that are very cheap.

I use to work in a plant that used Carbon Black, if you havent worked around carbon black you dont want too. We had a hammer mill that crushed it into fine powder. About twice a week the hammer mill would quit working, so it would be left to 2nd shift to fix...I was 2nd shift. I used those disposable coveralls with the foot and hood, face mask and bandana...still got that "stuph" all over me. I had to do the same thing when I cleaned out the baghouse. Those 2 jobs just thrilled me so much I just couldnt wait for the day to do them.

Anyway the disposable coveralls were around $2-3 each with our discount. I cant tell you the exact catalog number but they looked similar to this.
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/productdetail.jsp?xi=xi&ItemId=1611606791&ccitem=

Backdoor in Simatic software

I use backdoor in Simatic security StopCopyProtection (StupidCopyProtection) software:
If flSiemensService
then "no need verify key - only set flOk_key"
else "verify key";
Run Simatic program;

This backdoors in all SCP*.DLL old and new for float keys.

I buy licensed programs Step, Protool, WinCC etc. I use this programs in work PC, in hard PowerPG, in notebook and in home PC. For me no need yellow disk.

I dont care for cheats, hacks etc but free "legit" software is OK. I am now finding free software pertaining to plcs, electrical, engineering etc. I am going through the process of evaluating the programs. When I am done I will provide links to "free" software, not shareware but full programs that are free and will work.

Free Beer Tomorrow

there's a tavern down the road from me that has had that sign hanging out front for probably 10 years or more; "FREE BEER TOMORROW".

🍻

Free

Danatech,

I was there yesterday - but it wasn't tomorrow. Maybe next week if I'm in a hurry. If I'm not in a hurry, I'll go there last week if I'm not in a hurry.

Either way I must hurry - 'IT' might be gaining on me.

They probably just had Shlitz Lite.